Bringing your talents and passion to a variety of architectural projects, you will work closely with Partners, associates, and architects in a collaborative studio environment to execute design ideas, the projects’ developments as well as provide mentorship and lead teams at all phases of the project.
Because we believe that the key ingredient in great achievements is human talent, we are looking for a candidate who can:
- Manage the design process for the entire project, including as interface with our internal team and outside consultants;
- Manage design and technical team members during the implementation of design to ensure clarity and quality of concept is maintained;
- Contribute to the successful development of the projects’ BIM model to ensure quality in design and technical resolution;
- Monitor project budget and schedule related to design team efforts.
You have the profile if:
- You are self-motivated, well organized, with a demonstrated passion for design excellence;
- You have an excellent understanding of the design and management of architectural projects;
- You can provide mentorship and lead project teams at all phases of the projects;
- You have the ability to work collaboratively in teams and on multiple projects.
We offer you:
- Competitive compensation;
- Hybrid model;
- Professional registration paid by the employer after 1 year;
- Social events throughout the year;
- Group insurance;
- Training and development paid for by the employer.
You have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in design development, construction drawings, and contract administration;
- Ability to manage projects through the early municipal planning process;
- Thorough knowledge of building systems and detailing, to develop and coordinate contract documents and document checking;
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, and SketchUp;
- Strong understanding of the OBC;
- Bilingualism is an asset.
At Figurr Architects Collective, our identity perfectly illustrates our primary creative process: a collaborative approach that opens the way for the ideas, skills, and cultures of each and every member of the team. Members are welcomed into a diverse workplace for the richness they bring to the process.