Ottawa / Montréal
Bringing your talents and passion to a variety of architectural projects, you will collaborate on a variety of activities, including assisting in the preparation of architectural plans and designs, participating in presentations, and helping to develop and finalize construction plans.
Because we believe that the key ingredient in great achievements is human talent, we are looking for a candidate who can:
- Participate in the realization of projects as a project manager;
- Lead/perform programming, design, study of normative and regulatory requirements and documentation activities necessary for the development of concepts and plans and specifications;
- Lead/perform technical research activities, including arranging meetings with technical representatives, following up on information to be received and its documentation;
- Participate in meetings with clients and/or other members of multidisciplinary teams;
- Lead/perform site supervision and administration activities;
- Develop and maintain an adequate level of mastery of documentation tools (Revit, Cad, Sketchup, Office suite, etc.);
- Embody Figurr's corporate values in the performance of all activities.
You have the profile if:
- You have a passion for design and an interest in sustainable development;
- You like to work on several projects simultaneously and be involved in a multitude of activities;
- You enjoy coordinating with engineers and other consultants;
- You genuinely enjoy collaborating with your colleagues and working as a team;
We offer you:
- Competitive compensation;
- Hybrid model;
- Professional registration paid by the employer after 1 year;
- Social events throughout the year;
- Group insurance;
- Training and development paid for by the employer;
You have the following qualifications:
- Professional degree in architecture with at least 5 years experience;
- In-depth knowledge of design and construction principles, particularly at the building envelope level;
- Strong expertise in contract administration and drafting of contract documents;
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and standards;
- Experience in site supervision and construction administration;
- Experience in cost estimating;
- Good knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop and SketchUp;
- Bilingualism is an asset.
At Figurr Architects Collective, our identity perfectly illustrates our primary creative process: a collaborative approach that opens the way for the ideas, skills, and cultures of each and every member of the team. Members are welcomed into a diverse workplace for the richness they bring to the process.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org