Montreal et Ottawa
We are a design firm with over 35 staff and a diverse portfolio with projects in locations across North America. Our practice is organized as a design studio with a collaborative work atmosphere working on a variety of project typologies which includes schools, cultural & community centers, commercial buildings, First Nations, aviation, and large multi-unit residential.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in developing construction drawings, and contract administration;
- Thorough knowledge of building systems and detailing, to develop and coordinate contract documents and document checking;
- Proficiency in SketchUp, Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, and InDesign;
- Strong understanding of OBC;
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and on multiple projects;
- Self-motivated, well organized, with a demonstrated passion for design excellence;
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Salary is commensurate with experience. Please forward your resume, including references and a brief portfolio (pdf format).
- Architectural Design: 5 years
- French is an asset
Will manage all aspects of the design development process for various size projects in collaboration with the Partners in charge of the projects.
- Responsibilities will include the following:
- Manages design process for entire project; lead/directs the work of other designers and technical staff.
- Manages team members during the implementation of design to ensure clarity and quality of concept is maintained through detail level.
- Monitors project budget and schedule related to design team efforts
- We thank all applicants for their interest but only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
- No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Ottawa, ON and Montreal, QC