Intermediate Intern Architect / Architect
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in developing construction drawings, and contract administration;
- Thorough knowledge of building systems and detailing, to develop and coordinate contract documents and document checking;
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, and SketchUp;
- Strong understanding of OBC;
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and on multiple projects;
- Self-motivated, well organized, with a demonstrated passion for design excellence;
- Bilingualism is an asset;
- Salary is commensurate with experience. Please forward your resume, including references and a brief portfolio (pdf format).
- Architectural Design: minimum 5 years
- Required languages:
- French is an asset
- The successful candidate will work on various project types and at various scales as a member of larger teams and as the lead on smaller scale projects.
- As part of larger team, work directly with Partners or Senior Project Directors on various large-scale projects;
- Manages design process for entire project, including as interface with our internal team and outside consultants;
- Manages other design and technical team members during the implementation of design to ensure clarity and quality of concept is maintained through detail level;
- Contribute to the successful development of the projects’ BIM model to ensure quality in design and technical resolution;
- Monitors project budget and schedule related to design team efforts.
- Please provide Resume and digital copy of Portfolio to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest but only applicants under consideration will be contacted.