By putting your talents and your passion at the service of various architectural projects, you will realize your design vision through optimal use of space, respecting the evolution of the standards and trends developed to create functional, healthy and pleasant environments for their users.
Because we believe that the key ingredient in great achievements is human talent, we are looking for a candidate who can:
- Work under the supervision of the project architect or project manager and in collaboration with other team members, on projects of various sizes, primarily corporate and occasionally commercial or institutional;
- Research products, interior finishing materials and furnishings, documentation (plans and specifications) and coordinate information.
You have the profile if :
- You are autonomous and versatile;
- You have a passion for design and an interest in sustainable development;
- You like to work on several projects at the same time and be involved in a multitude of activities;
- You sincerely like to collaborate with your colleagues and work as a team;
We offer you :
- Competitive compensation;
- Hybrid model;
- Professional registration paid by the employer after 1 year;
- Social events throughout the year;
- Group insurance;
- Training and development paid for by the employer;
You have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Interior Design ;
- 5 years experience (minimum of 3 years experience in Quebec);
- Good knowledge of interior finishing products, furniture systems and prefabricated partitions, construction details of integrated furniture elements;
- Mastery of AutoCAD and REVIT;
- Mastery of Sketchup and Photoshop;
- Mastery of the "Office" suite (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Spoken and written language: French (writing skills, synthesis, clarity and good command). Bilingual (English) is an asset.
At Figurr Architects Collective, our identity perfectly illustrates our primary creative process: a collaborative approach that opens the way for the ideas, skills, and cultures of each and every member of the team. Members are welcomed into a diverse workplace for the richness they bring to the process.