Communications and Content Creator
As the Communications and Content Creator, you will play an integral role in our marketing team. Curious by nature, researching, writing, and producing content is a true passion of yours. Your previous work has been broadcasted on several digital platforms and has yielded great results. Your need to dissect and monitor the data resulting from your content is high on your list of priorities. You are comfortable writing and editing various types of documents, such as press releases, project descriptions, blog articles, as well as social media posts, tailored to various channels. Productivity and graphic tools such as Microsoft 365, Adobe Photoshop, and InDesign do not scare you, you are well versed in using them. You are skilled at writing and communicating in both English and French, you are eager to learn, you have a critical mind, you are comfortable taking initiatives, and you can make proactive decisions.
Based in our Montreal office, you will be a perfect fit to our team, and your primary tasks will be the following:
- Plan, coordinate, and create content for all our social media platforms.
- Monitor our online presence.
- Update bilingual project sheets in collaboration with project managers with a template to be developed with the marketing team.
- Updating and organizing bilingual CVs of each team member based on targeted sectors.
- Participating in special projects with the Director of Marketing.
Summary of your skills/qualifications
- You are known to be creative.
- You are bilingual, well-spoken, and have excellent writing skills.
- You have a very strong sense of organization and are autonomous.
- You are good at editing and reviewing all sorts of content.
- Your unparalleled curiosity leads you to research and analyze information.
- You have fun doing what you do.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and taking initiative does not scare you.
- You possess working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as Adobe Photoshop and InDesign are a breeze to use.
- Experience in the architecture, art, or design industry is a plus.
- And finally, you always approach your work with a positive mindset!
The candidate must have a university degree in communications or a relevant field.
We are …
Figurr Architects Collective is a fully integrated architecture and interior design firm with 30 years of experience committed to design excellence. With offices in Montreal and Ottawa, Figurr Architects Collective has become national in scope serving nationwide and international clients. We are passionate about collaboration with the focus on design excellence, personal service, and depth of expertise.
- 37.5 hours/week.
- Access to the group insurance plan after 3 months (cost shared between employer and employee).
- Training and development paid by the employer.
- You will work at the Montreal office, but remotely until restrictions are lifted.
- Salary to discuss.
We thank all those who will demonstrate their interest in this position. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.