Communications and Content Coordinator (3 month contract with the possibility of extending)
Writing persuasive content is your THING?
As a Communications and Content Coordinator living in Quebec, you will be part of our amicable marketing team. Curious by nature, research is easily your main passion as is writing content on several platforms, preferably digital. In fact, you always like to dig a little deeper, verifying and dissecting any data you find online. Productivity and graphic tools such as Microsoft 365 and Adobe Creative Suite don’t scare you off, you are well versed using them. You are skilled at writing and communicating in both English and French, you are eager to learn as much as you can, you have a critical mind, and you can make proactive decisions.
If this makes sounds like you, we are all looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the team!
Based in our Montreal office, you'll be a perfect fit to our team and you'll primarily do the following:
- Updating bilingual project sheets in collaboration with project managers with a template to be developed with the Director of Marketing and Branding.
- Updating and organizing bilingual CVs of each team member based on targeted sectors.
- Data entry to keep our marketing database up to date.
- Support the Director of Marketing and Branding of the day-to-day management and monitoring of our social media feeds.
- Participate in special projects with the Director of Marketing and Branding.
Summary of your skills/qualifications
- You are known to be creative.
- You are perfectly bilingual, well-spoken and have excellent writing skills.
- You are good at editing and reviewing all sorts of content.
- Your unparalleled curiosity leads you to research and analyze information.
- You have fun doing what you do.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and taking initiatives doesn’t scare you.
- You possess some knowledge of Google Analytics and would like to find out more about it.
- Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite are a breeze to use.
- And finally, you always approach your work with a great mindset!
You are in your first or second year, or have completed your university degree in communication, public relations, journalism or in the arts.
You'll work at the Montreal office.
Status: Full time - 37.5 hours per week for 3 months (with possibility of extension).
Salary to discuss.
We thank all those who will demonstrate their interest for this position. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.